Fredrik Rye Ramberg
Fredrik is a native Swede serving in the Swedish Armed Forces for over 15 years.
Survival, Evasion Resistance and Extraction (SERE) training is one of his areas of expertise. Formerly of the Swedish Air Forces’s dedicated Combat Search And Rescue (CSAR) unit he has received specialist training.
While he was stationed at the Swedish Armed Forces Survival School he has also had the opportunity to focus on all aspects of military training from SERE level A to C and dedicated CSAR and Personnel Recovery training.
He brings International Operational experience from Kosovo, Afghanistan and Hungary. As a native Swede spending lots of time in the Arctic Circle he is naturally expert in Arctic and extreme cold weather conditions.
He was worked closely with Conrad in several ventures and has depth of experience and skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Swedish Armed Forces SERE School Instructor
- Military SERE instructor
- Extreme Cold Weather Survival
- SERE level A
- SERE level B
- SERE level C
- Combat Survival Training Course , Royal Australian Air force (Townsville)
- Personnel Recovery
- Military working dog handler and instructor training
- CSAR qualified
- Trueways Survival 5-day and 7-day Advanced Course (Under Conrad’s tutorage)
- Military Parachute Trained
- US Airforce RAVEN Trained
- Swedish Airforce Ranger Trained (6 yrs service)